- 2017 Moonbeam Children's Book Awards Results
- Have a Holly Jolly Editing Season
- Mysteries Featuring Strong Women Protagonists
- My Top 10 Mermaid Books
- The Ultimate Grammar Cheat Sheet
- Book Lover's Shopping Guide
- IPPY Holidays
- Indie Groundbreaking Bookseller: Bookselling without Borders
- Indie Groundbreaking Book: Ask
- From the Tech Desk
Book Review : Fiction
The Double Life of Alfred Buber
Alfred Buber is a pillar of his community, a respected man with a secret, and a secret life, until one day the two cross over and even he can no longer tell which is real and which is not. Buber's passion for women is matched only by his inability to relate to them, and after years of bruising attempts to find love he seeks his escape in an illegitimate and all encompassing romance with a Bangkok bargirl.
She may reciprocate. She may not.
Buber's dilemma to believe in her, and in what he is doing, or not, to bring her home to Boston, or not, to continue a wholly respectable life that is bringing him no happiness, or not is the premise of this unforgettable, truly unforgettable, love story, and its equally unforgettable, completely flawed, lovers.
Permanent Press; Sag Harbor, NY; www.thepermanentpress.com; 198 page; hardcover; $28.00; (June 2011); ISBN-10: 1579622186